Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Was this the rite decision?

ok so i lik this guy & he liks me i c him every day & he always compliments me & is realy nice & sweet & funny etc. but he is 2 yrs older than me & yesterday he kissed (im not sure if madeout) this girl hu is one yr younger than him & wen i found out i was realy sad (prob cuz i was just jealous) & he asked me if i was mad @ him cuz he found out i new & i said no not really & he said he didnt no y he did it & hes a jerk & that hes sory & he hopes i would forgive him & i was thinking were not goin out or anything so hes free but my friend hu told me wat happened said that i shouldnt forgive him cuz he said he liks me & he new i like him so he shouldnt have done that & if i get hurt again its gona be realy sad but my other friend said that i should forgive him cuz its not like he was taken so i said its fine...so do u think i shouldve listened to my other friend??

No comments:

Post a Comment