Sunday, August 14, 2011

How can I fix this "WaveOutGetSelectControl () Failed" thing fixed in CamStudio?

I am trying to capture my screen with CamStudio. I am also trying to capture the sound coming from my computer, but when I click the option in CamStudio to record audio from speakers, I get the "WaveOut...Failed" message.. I Googled, and found steps that involve enabling "Stereo Mix" in recording devices. I right clicked the background of the recording tab in Sound, and it didn't show up. I tried to update my sound drivers (conextant pebble high definiton SmartAudio) using the device manager, but found out the driver was up to date. Finally, I went to Compaq's website, search for my computer (CQ60-615DX Notebook) and downloaded the most recent driver, installed it, tried recording again, and failed. I am using Windows 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment