Thursday, August 18, 2011

If you could pick anyone to be the booker for TNA who would it be?

Someone on this forum once suggested Gabe Sapolski (sp?), the former booker for ROH. I don't know how good he'd be seeing as when he booked, he booked for Ring of Honor, which is nothing like mainstream wrestling, but his name is at least a break from the usual suspects people want like Paul Heyman or even Kevin Sullivan. If I couldn't get Heyman who would be my first choice because he has vision for the future, I'd give Saploski a test run to see how he'd do. I wouldn't pick Sullivan because I see him as someone who would push the past their prime veterans over the younger talent. Pushing veterans is fine, but we all know you need an equal mix of vets and younger talent with the younger talent ultimately going over the vets to get 'the rub'. If you push vets against vets constantly and make the younger guys midcard lifers, your company will not succeed

No comments:

Post a Comment