Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Just out of curiousity..?

I had an awful experience with a rental company. The rental company delivered the wrong items for my wedding reception. When I phoned the rental shop. the original person who had helped me was on vacation (this person was also the owner). The person who was handling things until the owner returned basically told me to "deal with it". Needless to say this is not what you tell a bride the day before her wedding. My parents ended up going out to buy the things that we still needed (gl bowls, mirrors, etc.). I put a stop payment on the check that was given to the rental company. My mother had a "prayer meeting" with the owner when she returned from vacation. We got a full refund, hefty apology and she even bought the items that my parents paid for from them, to cover what they had to spend out of pocket. It was an awful experience and I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. I truly became Bridezilla that day. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment